Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back in January I wrote this post: My TBR Challenge 2011 .  As  we are hurtling headfirst towards 2012, I thought I'd give a quick update on the challenges.  I have 2 left in the aforementioned challenge which are both on the bedside table ready to go.  As for my challenge to read 100 books this year, I've read 90, and according to Goodreads am 1 book ahead of target!

I hope if any of you have been involved in book related challenges this year, that you have completed them, and more importantly, HAD FUN!

3 comments:

Dizzy C said...

Congrats on being ahead of target :)

I did a personal challenge this year and am taking part in Dollycas's 2012 challenge. My 1st official challenge.

carol

So many books, so little time said...

Oooh well done - I am behind on my challenge and don't think I have been ahead since I started

At your current pace, you're 27 books (14%) behind.

Well done you

Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

SazzyMCH said...

Lainy - if you manage to make those 27 books up, you'll deserve a prize!