Friday, August 26, 2011

I seem to be back on the Fat Club track!

I went back to Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago after a whole summer of not really watching what I ate (or drank)!  Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to find I'd only gained 3.8lbs.  Then after being reasonably good last week I was horrified to gain 0.8lb..............I had a wobble on the scale and nearly cried, which has never happened to me before.  SO ANNOYED.

Anyway, school started this week, and I have walked to and from at least twice a day - and in the afternoon it's been over 100deg - and have got back into my gym routine and really tracked my food.  Which all resulted in a 2lb loss.  SO HAPPY!


3 comments:

So many books, so little time said...

Fantastic and well done on the losses, keep it up

Lainy (http://www.alwaysreading.net)

lovely treez said...

With that heat, you'll probably sweat it all off in no time! My weight has been creeping up in recent years, getting older seems to have decreased the metabolism somewhat. :( Still, when the kids get back to school this week, I should be able to fit in more exercise. Good luck, Sarah. Tx

SazzyMCH said...

Thanks ladies. Another 1lb off so all still going in the right direction!