Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Catching up....

It's been 5 weeks since I posted and I intend to get back to blogging at least once a week, but for now, it's a quick weight update.  I fell off the wagon, and hadn't weighed (or followed the plan if I'm honest) since Easter (I stopped when I went to LA for a girls weekend and never started again).  So last week I bit the bullet and went back and had put on 6.4lbs.....................BLOODY HELL.

Fastforward to last night, and 2.2lbs of that gain has gone - thank goodness.  I'm tracking properly and have stepped it up a notch at the gym.  I started Bodypump last week and 24 hours after my first experience was walking like my 90 year old Nana!  It'll be worth it though.

Just quickly - here's a gorgeous recipe I made tonight (and all 3 of us loved it!) - thanks Weight Watchers!
Asian Quinoa Salad

2 comments:

booketta said...

Looks a tasty recipe, I'll have to try it.

SazzyMCH said...

It was really nice. I'm going to do it with some prawns next time I think.