Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ok, I'm officially a terrible blogger.....

2 months since my last blog post.  Other than my laptop being fixed, returned to us then sent back to be fixed AGAIN, I have no excuse.  I had a laptop, but it turns out I'm so dependent on my bookmarks that I can't do anything without them.

Well, the laptop is home and I will endeavour to do better.  I am back on Weight Watchers and have lost 10.6lbs so far.  We are off on a road trip to Florida on Sunday - spending Christmas at Disney which we are all really looking forward to.

My mantra for 2011 really should be "Must do better".............!

2 comments:

Dizzy C said...

Good to see you back blogging.

regards

carol

lovely treez said...

Lovely to see you back in the blogosphere, have a fab time at Disney. Tx