Life is Good Award!
Now for the criteria:
To accept the award you must link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good award and answer the 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs :)
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I'm not anonymous - I limit the personal info I share on the web - I like people to know who's saying what!
2.Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side
Just one?! I don't think my stubborn side is "inner" - it's out there for everyone to see. My refusal to budge on discipline with our son sometimes leads to some issues!
3.What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
The same person I saw when I was 18 - just a little rounder and with more lines! Like Carol - I see alot of my mum in that mirror too!
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Diet Dr Pepper, or if it's alcoholic, pimms or a nice cold beer
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Play online, read or have a nice bath......which is where I'm heading shortly!
6.Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Finish my degree, then I'll reassess as there is lots I want to do!
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I was the "nothing" student - I wasn't funny, I wasn't a genius, I wasn't shy and I wasn't a slacker........
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
Probably when my son was born. Finally meeting that little human being after carrying "it" around for so long and discovering he was a boy was a wonderful moment.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Like I said before, I limit the personal info that I share, but I like to think that what I write is pretty true to myself.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Oh read! The phone drives me nuts!
Ok, so I'm passing this onto:
Hazel & Bobby's American Adventure (congrats on the new arrival!)
Kendal (For being such a good blogger on her dads behalf!)