Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ooh, a new book list....

.......from Richard & Judy. I've never been a huge fan of theirs, but their book club has been a huge success and made many authors instant stars just because their books get to have a shiny Richard & Judy sticker on!

Anyway, tomorrow (today if you're in the UK) sees the publication of the new list - check it out here. I'm actually really looking forward to seeing what's on it - my reading habits have become much more diverse over the last few years (take a bow my fellow members of www.readitswapit.co.uk ) and I'm willing to bet there will be something on it to make my wishlist even longer than it already is..............

Come back and let me know what you think of the list!

2 comments:

compulsivereader said...

I've read quite a few Richard & Judy books over the years and have enjoyed many of them - only a few have been duds. This new list looks just as good as the rest!

DizzyC said...

I too have read several of R&J stickered books ( as we know R&J dont actually choose the books) and enjoyed most of them.
They are all new titles and authors to me.
I will be in WH tomorrow checking these out.
Wonder how many I will read and how many will become popular with with so many R&J books.

carol