Saturday, July 17, 2010

We're Home.......

Actually, we've been back for a week and still I haven't written a blog about the trip! In my defence - I've been ill most of this week and then spent yesterday at the waterpark at Fiesta Texas with the boy - so last night was mainly spent rehydrating and aftersun-ing!

Anyway - a post will follow about the trip I promise!

Until then:

I'm reading Monster Nation by David Wellington - a proper grown up zombie novel (Warning - It's REALLY gory!) and as an antidote to all that horror, I started Nursery Crimes by Ayelet Waldman which is an easy-to-read SAHM crime!

2 comments:

DizzyC said...

Looking forward to hearing about ur trip
:)

DizzyC said...

Hey there
good to see u today on my blog :)
we will be off on our hols in just under a week.

Havent chosen my holiday reading yet....havent packed either!

Happy reading!

carol