Tuesday, April 25, 2006

One small step for baby....

Yep, he started walking yesterday - fantastic, and today he's going around like he's been able to do it for ages rather than 24 hours. It's so cute, and he knows he's doing something cool 'cos he has a bog grin on his face as he toddles around. I'm so glad he did it before I go to NYC as I was really worried it would happen while I was away. Now we just need to work on some teeth.........

In other news, my ears are better thank goodness and I'm trying to get organised and packed ready to go on Thurs morning. I am soooooo looking forward to it but am slightly apprehensive at how Chris will get on without me. I have no doubt that he will do a good job but I do worry that he'll forget to make formula and then panic in the morning when there isn't any - oh, must remember to tell him that there is some soya milk in the cupboard in case of an emergency. Anyway, once Lisa and I are enjoying ourselves I'm sure I won't give them a second thought......yeah right!

I've also decided that when I get back I'm going to lose weight. I've had a year since the birth and I've pretty much eaten what I want so now it's time to get back my pre-pregnancy shape. I'm going to do the cabbage soup diet for a week and then go back to Weight Watchers. Who knows how the cabbage thing will go but I'm willing to give it a try..watch this space............

1 comment:

Just Me...Julie said...

I just found your blog. We are expecting our first in September, so it is nice to read what other new mothers are experiencing.