Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Husbands!


Maybe it should be entitled "MY husband"....................why is he so forgetful???? We've been together for nearly 6 years and I've turned into a nagging machine at the age of 30. Although, he doesn't tell me to stop nagging anymore, so maybe he realises it's because he keeps forgetting to do stuff. Example - I asked him to make sure that the direct debit for our sons (who is just 1) child trust fund was set up - he forgot, which means that a years worth of money hasn't gone into it. I get a new form to set it up, ask him to fill in the relevant bits. He doesn't do it for a week, forgets which bits he's meant to fill in and does it all - which means I now have to get a new form as he's done it wrong and start again............NIGHTMARE.

I could spend days writing about his forgetfullness but what's the point. He's never going to improve, so I guess it's me that needs to adjust. After all, isn't that what marriage is about - compromise? IT does make me feel an itsy bitsy bit better knowing that he's bored to death on jury service though.

No comments: