Saturday, April 22, 2006

Blah.......

I feel like poo today - my right ear is totally blocked and it's making me feel dizzy and disorientated. I've sent the boys to town to get me some ear unblocking stuff - it works out quite well as they get to spend some father/son time together and I get some time alone. I do feel abit bad though as we were going to have a family day out, it's sunny and lovely, but I want to sort my ear out before I go to New York next week, and it would take something pretty awful to stop me getting on that plane.

Anyway, I have this me time and there's a pile of dishes, laundry and general housework, not to mention studying that needs to be done. But - Spurs v Arsenal is on soon so maybe I'll watch that instead. AND I said I would do a big roast tonight to make up for not going out today.

Actually, I don't know why I'm whinghing. We are a really happy family with no problems. My friend has put this into perspective over the last few weeks. She is pregnant (after IVF) with twins and is 31 weeks. 2 weeks ago they lost one of them and she has been in and out of hospital ever since while they monitor the other one. I feel for them sooo much and I can't imagine what they must be going through. I'm hoping she can hang on for abit longer before delivering to give the baby as much time in the womb as possible. It's made me appreciate how easy my life is. and how trouble free my pregnancy and labour was. Fingers crossed and thoughts for my friend.

No comments: